Employment with Porsche Centre Brisbane
To submit your resume or make an enquiry regarding future employment opportunities at Porsche Centre Brisbane, please email with an attached cover letter to:
Anthony Parlett | Sales Manager
(07) 3867 6911
Dave Marshall | Fixed Operations Manager
(07) 3867 6911
Technician - Porsche Centre Brisbane
Newstead, Full Time, Automotive
Please Quote Reference Number 73644
- Rare opportunity in a highly regarded, growing business
- Excellent Career opportunity with a prestige brand
- Competitive remuneration
At Porsche Centre Brisbane, we are committed to developing the potential of our workforce. We understand that our personnel are our most valuable asset. Consequently, we are always looking for team members who share the same outstanding passion and dedication as we do.
We are currently seeking a qualified Technician to join our prestige workshop facility in Newstead.
The successful applicant will work solely on the Porsche marque, within exclusive workshop facilities and receive specific Porsche factory training. If you want to step up a gear, are passionate & willing to learn, your training can lead to Porsche Master Technician level.
To be successful in this position, you must:
- Have current experience with European marques and systems
- Possess a high standard of electrical diagnosis ability
- Hold a current driver's license
- Have a genuine interest in vehicles, motorsport and the passion to pursue a long-term career within this field
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package aligned to your experience level. Working in one of Brisbane's best prestige sportscar service workshop, this position offers a stable long-term career path.
Porsche Centre Brisbane is part of The AP Eagers Group and is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated as confidential.
If you think you have the skills and experience we're looking for, APPLY NOW and fill in the online application formThe application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have any conditions on your licence that would prevent you from driving a manual vehicle?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- With reference to your experience, why are you the ideal candidate for this role?