COVID-19 dealership update.
During these extraordinary times, Porsche Centre Brisbane wish to let our valued clients know that we remain trading during our normal hours.
The health and safety of our staff and clients remains top priority and as a result, the following measures have been put in place:
- All vehicles arriving at our service department have their surfaces disinfected, including steering wheel, door handles, gear-shifter and keys. In addition, if you have been appointed a service loan vehicle, all hard surfaces will be disinfected after every use.
- Service technicians disinfect their hands prior to working on your vehicle and again afterwards.
- All sales demonstrators and pre-owned vehicles are cleaned and disinfected after each drive, ensuring clean surfaces.
- A strict no-touch policy is in place until further notice (staff and clients should refrain from shaking hands).
- All vehicles remain locked and will be opened upon requested and disinfected after each inspection.
In addition, the Porsche Centre Brisbane facility is cleaned thoroughly by professionals each evening to ensure a pristine environment and we are monitoring the number of visitors inside the dealership at one time to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
Porsche Centre Brisbane is committed to providing the best service and safest environment during this time and hope that these precautions do not inconvenience you.